Green Carpet Cleaning. Carpet Dries in 1 Hour or Less. No Better Cleaning at Any Price. Our Minimum is $89* and We Offer Same Day Service.
Call 805-284-9461 Now!
“Most Thorough, No Risk Carpet Cleaning Ever or We
Do It Over and Over Again Until You’re 100% Satisfied”
5 Great Reasons Why You’ll Love Our Company
1. No Pushy Sales Games Ever!
2. Exact Price Quote Before Work Is Started
3. You’ll never be charged any extra for preconditioning, deep cleaning, or normal spot removal.
4. You get two trained, certified technicians.
5. No risk carpet cleaning! You’re protected by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we do it again and again.
FREE CUSTOMER INFORMATION WARNING: Do Not Call Any Carpet Cleaning Company Until You SEE What Our Clients Are Saying About Us!
“PHE-NOM! The prior reviews say it all. These guys are amazing. I tried other companies before but nothing compares to them. ”
“Job very well done! I am very happy with the job Carpet Cleaning Santa Barbara did for me. They were polite on the phone, technicians were on time, they helped me move the furniture, and the end results were thrilling”.
“Just marvelous, excellent way to spend your money in cleaning your carpets. They really worked hard to make a good impression and they accomplished that and more. Never seen my carpets look the way they cleaned. Thank you!”
Still Not Convinced? Look At This:
Not Convinced Yet?Look at Some More:
Still Doubting? Schedule YOUR Free Demonstration Here
Are you ready to schedule your carpet cleaning appointment now? Call 805-284-9461
What Cleaning Method Does Santa Barbara Carpet Cleaning Use?
- We use steam cleaning, also called hot water extraction, which is considered to be a deep cleaning technique.
- While other cleaning methods (like bonnet, shampooing, and other methods) only clean the top of the carpet, steam cleaning cleans the top and bottom of the carpet leaving your carpet cleaner and fresher.
What type of Cleaning System Does Carpet Cleaning Santa Barbara Use?
- We use a truck-mount system.
- What does this mean for you? It means bacteria and all the harmful stuff will stay out of your house.
- What does it mean for Santa Barbara Carpet Cleaning? It means more power, reliability and ability.
What is the Cleaning Process?
- We vacuum the carpet.
- We pre-spray a solution to pre-treat stains.
- We pre-treat stains
- We steam clean
- We extract all the water used in the process
- We dry the carpet (it’s 99% dry when we leave your house)
How long does it take to dry?
- Your carpet will take only 1 hour to dry with ventilation. This is not a promise, this is a guarantee!
What type of chemicals does Carpet Cleaning Santa Barbara Use?
- We don’t use chemicals when cleaning carpets, we use only green products. This means your kids and pets will not be in danger.
What’s Your Guarantee?
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee along with a 5-Day Guarantee, which means one way or another we’ll make you happy.
What type of payment do you take?
- We take checks, cash, and credit cards.
Santa Barbara Carpet Cleaning
We Accept Credit Cards and Paypal
Call (805) 284-9461 Now!
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Stone Floor Cleaning and Restoration
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Water Damage
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning
* The minimum applies to a wall to wall carpeted area up to 250 sq. ft. The minimum doesn’t apply to area rug cleaning.